Wednesday, June 1, 2011

UMS In The Eyes of Second Graders Part 3

A few more students had the opportunity today to share their favorite spot in UMS.  Check it out!!


Jack C.


Jack says, "Mr. Antonicci has a great office!  He sometimes lets us visit his office at snack time.
We can play games there like Yahtzee and Trouble.  He is a great principal!"




Jackson S.


Jackson said his favorite thing to do at UMS is to play on the computer.  "I love to play math and
reading games.  They are so much fun to play.  I love to play "Make a Robot" on abcya.com."





Blake Q.


Blake said, "P.E. is my favorite  place at UMS.  It is fun to do stations like the
hippity hop, the jungle gym, and the hula hoops." (Notice the P.E. rocks sign on the wall)



Hannah S.


Hannah had a hard time picking a place at UMS and she finally settled on the music room.  She said,
"I like to sing and dance and we do alot of that in music class.  Get down Methusala is my favorite
song and the feather dance is my favorite dance!"



Kylie B.

Kylie quickly told me that music is her favorite special.  "The music room is my favorite place
because I love to sing. I am a good singer. I love doing the feather dance! Ms. Mutz is alot of fun!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment