Friday, June 10, 2011

UMS In The Eyes of Second Graders Part 4

Here are some thoughts from a few more friends in our room!

Maddie M.


Maddie told me that her favorite place in UMS is right in our classroom!
"The book nook in our room is my favorite place at UMS.  The Boxcar Children is one of
my new favorite book series.  Brooke recommended it to me and I really like this series."




Brooke B.


Brooke quickly told me that her favorite place is the art room. 
"The art room is my favorite place in UMS.  Art is my favorite special and it is
the one place where I get to be very creative.  Mrs. Derry is really nice too!"




Connor C.

 With a smile on his face, Connor told me, "Recess is my favorite part of school.
I love the playground! I can play games like kickball and tag.  Kickball is my favorite game
and the big fish is my favorite part of the structure. There is lots to do outside."



Milo T.

After some thought and discussion, Milo picked Mr. Antonicci as his favorite "part" of UMS.
(Milo didn't think he could pick a person, so the art room almost won out until I told him
that he could absolutely choose Mr. Antonicci)  Milo said, "Mr. Antonicci is my favorite person
at UMS.  He is really nice and he is the BEST principal that I will probably ever have.  I get to spend special
time with him every week.  He is super cool and he runs the school really well."

No comments:

Post a Comment