Monday, May 16, 2011

Second Grade Switcharoo!

This week the second grades are switching around!  In an effort to teach more and assess less, Mrs. Howard, Mrs. Thibault, and I have decided to move things around!  Today, Mrs. Thibault spent the day quietly assessing her students one by one. While she was busy testing in her classroom, half of her kiddos came to our room for the day!  Everyone was very excited for our new friends to join us!  We had a great day full of reading, math games, and lots of learning!  Tuesday and Wednesday will be our normal boring routine but on Thursday will we switch things up again! This time Mrs. Howard is going to spend the day testing while we get half of her kiddos.  I have more fun activites planned for everyone.  Friday is my day to test so I will split my kiddos in half. One group will go to Mrs. Howard's for the day and the other half will spend the day with Mrs. Thibault!  This will hopefully help us finish our reading assessments by next week!  The kids had a blast today and we are all excited for Thursday!  If you have any questions, please email me at marshallc@csdvt.org .

No comments:

Post a Comment