Monday, October 22, 2012

Mazza's Pumpkin Patch

Last Monday, October 15th, we traveled to Sam Mazza's farmstand to pick pumpkins and eat a cider donut with cider.  I forgot my camera at home (which has been the story of my life all week!) so I was able to capture some amazing pictures using my telephone! However, I have no idea how to pull the pictures from my phone and add them to my blog. My husband has promised to help me but we have been busy getting ready for a family wedding this weekend.  That being said, I decided to tell you about some amazing experiences we have had in room 9 and just add the pictures when I am able to!

When we arrived at Mazza's, two classes went  to pick pumpkins while we were invited to sample delicious cider donuts and cider.  We even all received a sticker!  The donuts were a BIG hit, and the cider was liked by most.  Once it was our turn to pick pumpkins, the hayride through the "spooky woods" was a definite highlight.  Everyone picked  great pumpkins and everyone was so respectful and kind to every adult at Mazza's.  I was so proud of everyone's behavior and everyone had a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment