Sunday, August 10, 2014

Curriculum Night

School is right around the corner and I have been busy getting ready for your child!  I will be holding a curriculum night on Thursday, August 21st at 6:30 p.m. in my classroom, Room 9. This is an informal event for parents to get a feel of what a day in second grade looks like. I will go over reading and writing workshop, math stations, as well as our science and social studies curriculum.  This should last no longer than 30-45 minutes and you will have an opportunity to ask questions throughout the presentation.

If you are unable to attend, please don't worry! I will send home a detailed letter during the first week of school going over all of the same information.  Enjoy the last few weeks of summer and I look forward to seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment