Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Gingerbread Houses

I have learned over my 13 years of experience that foam houses work much better than actual graham cracker houses (at least for me!).  So last Friday, we made foam gingerbread houses and ate some candy on the side! This was a wonderful way to end our unit on comparing gingerbread stories!  The houses were amazing and you should be able to use them year after year! (If things start to fall off, just use a little bit of tacky or foam glue to stick it down!)  We listened to holiday music and just relaxed! This is one of my most favorite activities of the year!  Enjoy the pictures!

















































1 comment:

  1. What a fun day!!! I loved seeing these pictures. Please tell the class that I say hello and that I miss them :)

    Love,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete