Monday, September 12, 2011

"Real Work" is starting....

Today started our first full week of school.  We had seven days full of ice cream, learning routines, and fun so now it is time to start introducing second grade academics!  We have started our daily routines during SWR time, reading time, and math time.  I really emphasize that I am looking for students who are working hard as well as trying their best.  There were lots of brains working overtime today!  I am proud to announce that I saw some amazing second grade effort!!  Below are some pictures of teammates playing "Addition Top It" from the Everyday Math Series.  Everyone had a great time reviewing their math skills as well as remembering how to work in pairs!  I see some fantastic learning going on in Room 9 and I am excited for a great year!








No comments:

Post a Comment