Sunday, January 2, 2011

Gingerbread Houses Without The Pictures

We had SO MUCH FUN with our gingerbread unit!  We read numerous gingerbread books and compared and contrasted them all!  As a final project, we each made our own foam gingerbread houses with extra candy to eat!  The students had a terrific time and these houses were much easier to carry home!  I took many great pictures during "construction time" however, my SD card is now saying I don't have any pictures.  Oh technology!  I am so sorry that I can't post pictures but each house was unique and inspired!

We also had a wonderful holiday celebration on Wednesday afternoon!  Thank you to every family who donated baked goods or paper products.  We had a really great day and we were all ready to start vacation! I hope you had a restful and fun vacation with your family.  I look forward to seeing your children tomorrow! 

PS - My New Year's resolution should be to become more "comfortable" with technology....I'll work on it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment